Sunday 14 May 2017

Wish List I




























I have somehow managed to distil my current wish list down to just five things that I wish were in my skincare collection. Of course, there is a whole lot more than this...always. Nothing makeup related at the moment - probably because there is still way too much skincare that I would like to try.

The asap Platinum Collection contains four deluxe size products and two full size products from their range. The deluxe size products are all serums: super A+ serum, super B complex, super C serum, and the radiance serum. The two full sized products are the ultimate hydration cream and the anti-ageing night cream. I am currently using the super C serum and it is absolutely amazing! My sister gave it to me as she is currently pregnant and I have pretty much used the whole bottle in the two months since she has given it to me. It has really helped to brighten and clear up my skin so it was going to be a definite repurchase for me, but then I came across the Platinum Collection and just thought, I have to try it all! This is currently $175.50 at Adore Beauty, which is a great price considering all of the products are around the $70.00 mark full size so you essentially receive three deluxe sizes for free. I am so keen to see if I enjoy the rest of the asap range as much as the super C serum.

I keep hearing bits and pieces about how awesome the Drunk Elephant range is, so I am definitely wanting to try something from them. After my success with the asap super C serum, the C-Firma Day Serum from Drunk Elephant is number one on my list but I also wouldn't say no to the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum which is packed with skin resurfacing AHAs and BHAs. These are pricey serums, with the C-Firma Day Serum currently $116.00 at Mecca, so it will probably end up being a 'treat yourself' moment around birthday time.

Leahlani is another brand that I've heard about but have not yet had the opportunity to try. This organic Hawaiian brand is just stunning and all of their serums are on my wish list to be honest. The Champagne Serum is described as "happy hour for your skin" (love it!) and is designed to help combat redness and clear up any scarring in the skin. It is available in Australia from Eve Organics for $46.00, which is a pretty similar price to my current favourite oil serum Face Hero from Go-To Skincare.

Speaking of Go-To Skincare, I am in love with their new silk pillowcases! Because I don't already have sufficient silk pillowcases (three and counting...), I would really love to add this one to my collection. I especially love the embroidery! The Face Case is $65.00 from Go-To Skincare - not a bad price for a silk pillowcase.

The final item(s) on my list is anything (and everything) from The Ordinary. If you have not heard of this brand before, then I'm afraid you may have been living under a rock! I have been stalking this brand for quite a while and they have just released their much hyped foundation which is something I would love to try at some point soon. Apparently there were 25,000 people on the waiting list for the foundation, so I might be waiting for this one for a little while, however I am keen in the meantime to try some of their skincare. They have products including all my favourites: retinol, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid, and are super affordable ranging between $8.80 to $24.90 per product (yes, that's AUD!). I have also heard amazing things about their customer service so don't feel nervous at all about ordering from their website rather than an Australian stockist. Definitely number one on my wish list is the Advanced Retinoid 2% which I am hoping will match up to my big love Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil.

What is currently on your wish list...and what should I add to mine that you're currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment